Saturday, November 14, 2015

Dear Mr. Winston

Dear Mr. Winston
from When I Went to the Library




This week students will explore the question "What are some different way to do research?"
"Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?"
2Chronicles 1:10

In the realistic fiction selection "Dear Mr. Winston," from When I Went to the Library, students will read a letter of apology that conveys more than the simple message "I'm sorry for bringing my snake into the library!"

Spelling
spark
prepare
cheer
tear
scarf
scare
repair
earring
scarce
weird
sharp
rear
spare
gear
hairy
compare
alarm
harsh
upstairs
square

Vocabulary
fault
borrow
reference
fainted
genuine
local
apologize
proof
slimy
insisted

Target Skill 
Conclusions and Generalizations

Grammar
Compound and Complex Sentences







No comments:

Post a Comment